Following our Open call for partners wishing to work with ePLANET team on the energy transition, we have selected seven regional authorities and energy agencies across Europe. The selected authorities and agencies will receive tailored support, study visits, peer-to-peer guidance and workshops. For their part, they will work together with ePLANET team to create a new digital framework to share harmonized energy transition information.
The seven selected regional partners are:
- Municipality of Fyli (Greece)
- Regional Development Fund of Central Macedonia (Greece)
- South East Energy Agency (Ireland)
- Agency for Energy Efficiency and Environmental Protection (Romania)
- Black Sea Regional Agency for Energy Management (Bulgaria)
- Inter-municipality community of Tâmega e Sousa (Portugal)
- Regional Council of Baix Llobregat (Spain)
Together with ePLANET team, the seven selected regional authorities and energy agencies will follow the ePLANET’s mission to improve the coordination between local authorities and regional governments in order to optimise decision-making processes, coherence and consistency with respect to implementing energy transition measures in towns and cities.